What Do We Make of CWRIS and ANDRES?

Paul Schmehl p.l.schmehl at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 19 09:47:32 EDT 2001

My thinking was that a man of God was teaching them before they ate, so they
may have been seated separately, much as they would have been in the
synagogue.  It may well be that families sat together for the meal, but if
they were separated during the teaching, that would account for his ability
to count the men.

Paul Schmehl
p.l.schmehl at worldnet.att.net
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/