Jn.3:15,16

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 14:19:22 EDT 2001

Dear Ted,Paul and Clay,

IMHO Jesus was simply trying to reassure his disciples by his
use of EN as well as EIS. That is, reasuring anyone already
"in" him that they would be saved vs someone who had not yet
believe "into" him. This might be simplistic but I just don't
see any other reason myself for him using EV and then EIS.

Best Regards,
Harry Jones