Bible software

Joseph Weaks j.weaks at student.tcu.edu
Sat Oct 13 19:44:06 EDT 2001

Rob

BibleReader is not the best bible program for PalmOS... but it is the
only one that has the Gramcord GNT text available.  Check it out at
www.OliveTree.com
A very good and promising Greek tool is PocketGreek, a vocabulary
program.  Find it at www.cadvision.com/southpaw
Don't forget that you can also get a simple, free 'doc reader' such as
CSpot and then put your own texts on there.  If you already have Bible
software with tools and modules, etc, you can put them on your Palm for
your own use as well.

Cheers,
Joe