John 1:3-5

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 23:16:17 EDT 2001

Dear Joe,

I believe your question on John 2:4 was covered on the List in the past at
sometime. Seems like I remember Carl giving the answer. But verse four is
covered by Wallace in GGBB on page 150 as being an idiom meaning something
like,"What do I have to do with you?" or "What do we have in common? Leave
me alone!" Also you might check BDF 299.3 and Smyth sec.1479-80.

Harry Jones