Sunsite's new search engine

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 17:58:28 EDT 2001

Dear Carl,

I vaguely remember someone saying that they knew it wasn't
working and that they were working on getting it functional.
It would be so nice to have it working so that I could search
the whole Bgreek database when I have a question and not
needlessly bother the whole List. I believe that the last post
has asked a question that I saw answered not long ago on the
list. That question caused me to ask my question concerning
the Sunsite's new archive search engine.

Sincerely,
Harry Jones