Multiple Subject and Verb Agreement

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 02:00:13 EDT 2001

Dear Emil,

In returning to your question I noticed that answer that you sought is not
in Wallace's GGBB book. In fact, your question looks like one that would
have to be researched out with a NT Greek database that has a good search
engine. Sorry I couldn't help. Maybe one of the others on the List can
help
you.

Best Regards,
Harry Jones