Division of words into syllables

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 3 11:13:06 EDT 2001

James:

Mounce (pages 16-17) has a discussion in his grammar. He suggests looking
the words up in a lexicon to see whether or not consonant clusters can begin
a word .Mounce adds the rule that double consonants are divided between the
two doubled consonants

Kevin

$subst('Email.Unsub')

Kevin W. Woodruff, M. Div.