b-greek digest archives

Noel Fitzpatrick noel.fitzpatrick at ucd.ie
Sat Aug 25 07:00:07 EDT 2001

Recently I have been attempting to do a search of the B-Greek
archives with limited success.

I managed to get only two hits for a search on "genitive abolute",
both in August 2001, one  from Carl Conrad and the other from
Richard Ghilardi.  Surely there must be more hits in the past
archives archives.

To attempt a search, I first open the Biblical Greek  mailing list home
page (http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/).  I next click "Archives (since
28 June, 1998)".  On the next web page, when my name and
password appear,  I click "click here to enter b-greek".  I do not
know, for sure, what to do after this.

I would appreciate help on how to do a comprehensive search of the
archives..

It might be a good idea to put into the home page instructions about
searching archives.

Regards,

Noel Fitzpatrick
Noel J Fitzpatrick
Chemistry Department, University College Dublin
Telephone:  353 1 706 2283 (direct)
                  353 1 706 2495 (department)
Fax:           353 1 706 2127
e-mail:        noel.fitzpatrick at ucd.ie