Lesson Plans for Basics of Biblical Greek

Jim McGowan jamcgowan at alltel.net
Fri Aug 24 00:37:01 EDT 2001

Please forgive this bodacious request but I have just been given the
opportunity to teach Greek I at a local Bible Institute ( starting in one
week), and I need help putting together Lesson Plans for the Basics of
Biblical Greek text and workbook.  I have to have them turned in by next
Friday.

Normally, I would not ask this as I am very organized but the prof who was
supposed to teach this class dropped out at the last minute and I got the
call.  (happily!)

If anyone out there uses this text and would be so kind as to share
anything that will help, I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

Jim McGowan M.T.S.
Tyndale Theological Seminary