Isaac or Esau

Randy Leedy Rleedy at bju.edu
Thu Aug 23 09:36:19 EDT 2001

I received a message off-list that points out an error in my previous
post on this subject, and I also have a response for Bryant Williams.
I've responded to the off-list reply in a way that addresses both
messages, and I'm hoping that I will be able to post that response on
the list later today. I am not posting it at this point because I
don't think it will make very much sense apart from the off-list reply
I received, and I don't want to presume that the omission of that
reply from the list was merely an oversight and risk posting something
that its author did not wish to be publicized.

Randy Leedy
Bob Jones University Seminary
Greenville, SC
RLeedy at bju.edu