b-greek has 1241 members!

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Mon Aug 20 12:54:56 EDT 2001

At 10:15 AM -0400 8/20/01, Jonathan Robie wrote:
>While doing some maintenance, I noticed that B-Greek has 1241 members. I
>find it very encouraging that so many people are interested enough in
>Biblical Greek to subscribe to this active and technical mailing list.

Breakdown by categories (list-members may opt for any of these by
accessing their settings file at the web site):

digest: 405 (all messages for one day in a single serial file)
index: 61   (listing of all messages for one day by Subject line)
mail: 641   (standard option: messages delivered as they are distributed by the
		server)
mimedigest: 8 (I assume this is a digest in which messages appear only in their
		originally styled text or plain-text)
nomail: 126 (setting for those either temporarily unable to access their e-mail
		or who wish to read messages only at the web site)

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com