Hebrew New Testament

Norman, Lamont Lamont.Norman at idea.com
Fri Aug 17 10:54:07 EDT 2001

Thank you for your response Greg.  Are there English versions of these
"sources" that I can examine and make arguments with?

Lamont Norman
Consultant
GIS Global Delivery Organization (GDO)
Idea Integration
1899 Wynkoop Suite 400
Denver, Colorado 80202
(303) 824-5157

Confidentiality Notice: The material in this e-mail is intended only for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the
unauthorized use, disclosure, duplication, distribution, or the taking of
any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify abuse at modispro.com
immediately to arrange for the return of this material to us. Thank You.