New review posted

Decker, Rodney rdecker at bbc.edu
Wed Aug 15 18:03:35 EDT 2001

http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/raske.htm

Review of:
Raske, Gerhard Albert. *Grammatical Blueprint Bible* (series). London, Ont.:
Fundamental Baptist Publishing House, circa 1992-. Volumes reviewed: Genesis
1-11; Ruth; Aramaic sections of OT; James; Johannine Epistles.

FWIW, should you hear of this series and wonder what it's all about, here's
the lowdown, and it isn't pretty. It is presented as a complete grammatical
diagram of the NT and several major chunks of the OT. It would set you back
nearly $600 for the set--but I suspect this review will help you save your
money. Review was written jointly with my OT colleague, Alan Ingalls.

R. Decker
Assoc. Prof./NT
Baptist Bible Seminary