LINGUISTIC APPROACH TO GREEK GRAMMAR

B. Ward Powers bwpowers at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 15 13:23:14 EDT 2001

To those members of b-greek interested in the morphological issues
discussed on the list recently in areas covered by my research, who had
requested a copy of my Grammar "Learn To Read the Greek New Testament"
based on this research:

I confirm that all requested copies have now been mailed.

The offer is still open for the moment of a complimentary copy of my Greek
Grammar to those list members who would like to read a Grammar based on
this linguistic approach to teaching Greek.

Regards,

Ward
                                http://www.netspace.net.au/~bwpowers
Rev Dr B. Ward Powers        Phone (International): 61-2-8714-7255
259A Trafalgar Street          Phone (Australia): (02) 8714-7255
PETERSHAM  NSW  2049      email: bwpowers at optusnet.com.au
AUSTRALIA.                         Director, Tyndale College