Three quick questions

dlrgrk dlrgrk at paonline.com
Fri Aug 10 14:36:56 EDT 2001

   Just a quick question, I am just about to finish Lambdin's textbook,
other than going back and doing his exersizes again(which I will probably
do), where would be a good place to go for more self study?
Many thanks,
Dave Reigle

Perhaps replies off list would be appropriate, since I'm taking a slightly
off topic thread completely off!