Three quick questions

PAProphet at aol.com PAProphet at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 09:14:41 EDT 2001

Hello,
     This is sort of an off topic question.  I have been studying NT Greek on
and off for some time.  Recently I decided to get involved in more intense
study.  But I also want to learn OT Hebrew as well.  So my questions are:

1. Is it wise to attempt to study two languages at once?
2. It seems to me that OT Hebrew is much easier to learn than NT Greek once
you can recognize the alphabet.  Is this true?
3. What study schedule would you advise?  (Example: 1 hour per day on each
language - 6 hours per week on each language.)

     Thank you.

Mark Thompson