Fw: CBD ORDER CANCELLATION FOR ORDER# 21223840

Theodore H Mann thmann at juno.com
Thu Aug 31 18:31:03 EDT 2000

> On Mon, 30 Aug 99 14:05:26 PDT "Pete Slevin" <peteslev at splus.net>
writes:
> From Pete Slevin  peteslev at splus.net  I'm not sure that this is
> grist for the mill; I still feel some
> sort of responsibility to brother/sister b-greekers who may be in
> the process of ordering this, and since
> there have been varying responses to the order that I have seen in
> our  corresondence.  I'm taking it
> that this was a misprint and that it's just as well not to have
> profitted from the mistake.  Pete

I shared Pete's twinge of conscience about profiting from CBD's mistake,
so I contacted them about it.  The following was their response, so I
think those of us who were able to purchase UBS4 so inexpensively can
rest easy.

   Thank you for your inquiry.  The $4.99 price listed was an incorrect
price.
   You do not need to return the book or pay the difference since the
mistake
   was ours and we did not catch it.

                                  Douglas MacLeod Jr.
                                  Customer Research