BDAG

Rodney J. Decker rdecker at bbc.edu
Wed Aug 30 11:14:37 EDT 2000

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
>ya'll might as well give up!  the thing is NEVER going to appear!  its
>merely a ploy to keep folk ordering.
>
>if it EVER appears my previous offer stands.  I will get on my roof and sing
>a song.(now of course it must appear before I die- but there really is no
>chance of that).

Jim, you're a confirmed pessimist!  :)  I suspect that you will get your
solo opportunity one of these days--esp. now that you've removed the
original deadline and said "EVER"! I just hope you aren't such a success at
it that you "bring the house down"!  :)

Rod

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D.       Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT  PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
rdecker at bbc.edu      http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm