BDAG

Jim West jwest at highland.net
Wed Aug 30 09:59:18 EDT 2000

At 07:44 AM 8/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>At 8:03 AM -0400 8/30/00, Rodney J. Decker wrote:
>>(I've heard rumors--unconfirmed at this point--that the ship date for BDAG
>>has been pushed back to Jan '01. Anyone heard anything recently? Esp. those
>>of you who know Fred Danker?)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ya'll might as well give up!  the thing is NEVER going to appear!  its
merely a ploy to keep folk ordering.

if it EVER appears my previous offer stands.  I will get on my roof and sing
a song.
(now of course it must appear before I die- but there really is no chance of
that).

Best,

Jim

"Do not ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by
incompetence" -Napoleon

Jim West, ThD
http://web.infoave.net/~jwest