(gnomic) These two positions don't even seem close

Mike Sangrey mike at sojurn.lns.pa.us
Tue Aug 29 16:53:02 EDT 2000

For those of you discussing aspect and tense, I just want you to know you have
a fan club cheering you on.  :-)  And there is not one wit of doubt in my mind
that I'm speaking for many more than just myself.

For me, this is the excellence of this list:  to listen in on a conversation
between those who have a deep grasp of a subject who are somewhat cognizant of
other ears listening in.  Thank you and again I say thanks.

Now, can I get oatmeal with that?

--
Mike Sangrey
mike at sojurn.lns.pa.us
Landisburg, Pa.
       Every Christian library should have a plaque which states:
              "There is one book which explains all these."