Galatians 2:2 (Corrected - I hope) (me too:-)

Mike Sangrey mike at sojurn.lns.pa.us
Sat Aug 26 13:22:30 EDT 2000

mike at sojurn.lns.pa.us said:
> Carl Conrad <cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu> said:
>  I personally think it is more likely that Paul is engaged here in an
> enterprise of political pragmatism. [referring to Paul's statement of
> "lest I had run fruitlessly" or "for anxiety that I had run
> fruitlessly."]

Whoops, this has got to have a lot more to do with Paul referring to the
"pillars" and not to Paul's potential fruitless running.  Sorry Carl, my
mistake.  The text of how I responded assumes this correction, so that stands.
--
Mike Sangrey
mike at sojurn.lns.pa.us
Landisburg, Pa.
       Every Christian library should have a plaque which states:
              "There is one book which explains all these."