Meaning of PANTWN hUMWN in 1 Cor 14:18

Lynn Trapp rltrapp at bluebunny.com
Fri Aug 25 12:21:16 EDT 2000

Carl,
Thanks for your helpful response to this post. I would like to further the
discussion by trying to discover the reason you believe GLWSSAI in Acts 2 is
different from that in 1 Cor. 12-14. Are there instances in other Greek
literature that show GLWSSAI being used to refer to "ecstatic speech". I was
under the impression that it always referred to normal human speech.

Thanks in advance for you enlightenment.