UBS 4th ed w/dictionary for $4.99 at CBD

Rodney J. Decker rdecker at bbc.edu
Fri Aug 25 07:44:51 EDT 2000

At 03:24 PM 8/23/00 -0400, you wrote:
>A heads up for those who may want to buy the UBS 4th edition with
>dictionary. Christian Book Distributors has it for $4.99 (88% discount). I

This (probable) typo has now been corrected. We'll see if they actually
ship those copies ordered at $4.99. As I monitored their web site the past
two days, they sold out of their inventory by yesterday morning and changed
their ship date to October, but then sometime late yesterday the price was
changed to $43.99--matching the list price of $43.99...  :)

Perhaps some of you were able to take advantage of their "unintentional"
sale while it was still in progress!

Rod

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D.       Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT  PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
rdecker at bbc.edu      http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm