Son of Man

Mike Sangrey mike at sojurn.lns.pa.us
Mon Aug 21 09:02:02 EDT 2000

Thanks to everyone for the quick responses to my original question:

mike at sojurn.lns.pa.us said:
> Would someone be so kind as to do a TLG query of [hO] hUIOS [hO]
> ANQRWPOS?   I've used the nominative case, but I certainly would not
> want to limit it to  that.  I suppose ANQRWPOS could (should) be
> genitive if that has any bearing  on the query.

I had strongly suspected that there was very little if any original source
material to be had that existed outside of Judeo-Christian literature.  And
that, in deed, has been substantively supported  by this group.

Again, my hearty thanks for everyone's help and the pointers to other research
in this most difficult phrase.

--
Mike Sangrey
mike at sojurn.lns.pa.us
Landisburg, Pa.
       Every Christian library should have a plaque which states:
              "There is one book which explains all these."