"Theology Today" backfiles

Maurice A. O'Sullivan mauros at iol.ie
Tue Aug 15 15:27:43 EDT 2000

Among the most recent  additions to Mark Goodacre's invaluable "New
Testament Gateway" is a link to the back numbers of " Theology Today " ---
these are being made available on the Net, while maintaining a five year
gap between the current edition and the most recent back number.

My thanks to Mark for this, and I'm sure B-GREEKers will spend many happy
hours browsing the wealth of material --- and a plenitude of book reviews
--- available at:
http://www.weblications.com/theologytoday/

Enjoy!

Maurice