website

J. Garnier nomre2me at home.com
Sun Aug 13 05:07:03 EDT 2000

If you desire, please check out my website at http://members.home.com/nomre2me
I appreciate comments, and would like to collect website addresses ftom every b-greeker who has one to create a links page.  Although often I have seemed the buffoon by making foolish comments, you have all contributed immensely to the work I do.  I give you thanks, and covet your opinions.
                                                        Loved by God, Joseph Garnier
                                                                              Seattle WA