YEUDOS

J. Garnier nomre2me at home.com
Fri Aug 11 06:12:10 EDT 2000

Just a quick note about the words prefixed with YEUDA-.  It has always been my understanding that this denoted an active attempt to distort, deceive, or pervert, and is not simply an error, mistake, or some other accidental misunderstanding.  These teachers are not simply teaching what is not true, they avidly seek to distort the truth so that it becomes a lie.  YEUDA-prophets are not simply making errors in their prophetic utterences, they are lying to gain whatever advantage can be gained were they real prophets, and YEUDO-XRISTOS are not men who mistakenly think they are the messiah, these are men who know that they are not, but put out the lie they are to gain the advantages that would be given to them if they were.  In my own work, the YEUDA prefix always represents lying.
                                                             2 unsolicited cents from an unqualifed purse,
                                                                                    Joseph Garnier
                                                                                    Seattle WA