NA27 Corrected Edition?

Maurice A. O'Sullivan mauros at iol.ie
Thu Aug 10 13:51:03 EDT 2000

At 09:25 10/08/00, clayton stirling bartholomew wrote:
>I was looking over the book and noticed it has a copyright date of 1998 and
>printing date of 2000. It also has a notice in German that looks like a
>statement that this is the 1998 corrected edition. Is this a corrected
>edition?

Clay:
Not doubting your eyesight ( it _couldn't_ be worse than mine, which is why
I have been using the Large [ " Grossdruckausgabe " ] N/A 27 for several
years ) but I have checked my copy and it carries TWO copyright dates 1898
( eighteen ninety eight ) and 1993  --- and above it " 27, revidierte
Auflage 1993".

Does your copy use "revidierte" ( revised ) or some variation of "korrect..."?

1993 is the date of the Foreword by Barbara and Kurt Aland --- does your
copy carry any additional note?

Regards
Maurice

mauros at iol.ie