NA27 Corrected Edition?

clayton stirling bartholomew c.s.bartholomew at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 10 04:25:48 EDT 2000

I searched the archives and could not find an answer to this.

The BIG NA27 which I ordered in Oct 99 arrived today. ABS tried to cancel my
order at 3 month intervals but I kept dogging them about it and they kept
reinstating the order.

I was looking over the book and noticed it has a copyright date of 1998 and
printing date of 2000. It also has a notice in German that looks like a
statement that this is the 1998 corrected edition. Is this a corrected
edition?

BTW, Thanks is due to Rodney Decker for recommending the BIG NA27.
For a discussion of the BIG NA27 scan the archives for '99.

Clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point