Romans 8:8-9, was Discourse Analysis (computer model)

Eric Weiss eweiss at gte.net
Fri Aug 4 14:09:26 EDT 2000

But ... and  I hope someone else answers this ... if the editors of NA-27
seemingly started a new paragraph, why don't they print it that way, instead of
just preceding it with a space and starting the sentence with a capital letter?

By the way, I ran into my old Greek teacher at a bookstore. He still thinks
Beekman and Callow, The Semantic Structure of Written Communication, is the best
book on DA. At the bookstore I picked up my ordered copy of Cotterel and Turner,
Linguistics & Biblical Interpretation, and I have started reading through some of
the chapters in Levinsohn's book.