New book by Daniel B. Wallace

Theodore H Mann thmann at juno.com
Tue Aug 1 11:02:31 EDT 2000

Well... I really like the Wallace tome.  (In fact, I like the entire
Zondervan Greek series.) It is huge, but it is organized so that one can
focus on basic material only; and, as the student becomes more
proficient, and his need for more complex and obscure information
increases, it becomes increasingly useful.  If longterm use is a
consideration, I think Wallace is a good choice.

Ted Mann
thmann at juno.com