Shepherd of Hermas in BAGD

Maurice A. O'Sullivan mauros at iol.ie
Tue Nov 30 17:09:01 EST 1999

At 11:59 30/11/99 -0600, Steven Craig Miller wrote:
>electronic edition of BAGD (I didn't know that such existed). But I'm
>puzzled by the expression: "4408 in 1761

Yes, that was unduly cryptic; sorry.

It means 4408 occurrences in 1761 entries.

The e-version of BAGD has been available for quite some time from Logos.
indeed, John Baima has provided a link from Bible Windows to the BAGD in
Logos. Once you have Logos open, and have configured the options in Bible
Windows, so that putting the cursor on a word in the AGNT, and then
right-clicking you can choose Logos lexicon, or Logos commentaries if you
have them installed as well.

Try www.logos.com for prices --- under electronic books.

Regards
Maurice