Apology

Steven Craig Miller scmiller at www.plantnet.com
Tue Nov 30 16:55:13 EST 1999

To: Brian Swedburg,

Thank you for your apology, I greatly appreciate it. Many of these issues
are undoubtedly very close to our belief systems, and I assume that we are
both very passionate concerning our religious beliefs, so it is only
natural that every now and then that one of us will go off and say
something better left unsaid. On the other hand, you are not the first
person to point out this problem to me, and although a certain amount of
friction is perhaps natural when people of different faiths meet together,
I will try in the future to weigh my words more carefully.

-Steven Craig Miller
Alton, Illinois (USA)
scmiller at www.plantnet.com