First year grammar

myron kauk myronkauk at integrityonline30.com
Fri Nov 26 08:46:46 EST 1999

Greetings:

Mark wrote

>Question:  I would like to take a survey of the B-Greek participants as
>to the
>recommendation for first year Greek text...

I have been using Summers, not because I was committed to the 8 case system,
but because I was committed to Dana and Mantey for my intermediate grammar
until I found something better.  Next year I plan to switch to Mounce which
I think has several advantages to Summers.  I was unwilling to do so,
however, until I had evaluated Wallace and decided to use it as my second
year text.

Grace be with you,

Myron C. Kauk