Linguistics pages

J.K. Aitken jka12 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 13:41:37 EST 1999

Dear B-greekers,

 Does anyone know of any webpages that have linguistics databases for
articles and books? Since we have some for biblical, theological and
classical studies, there must be some out there. I have only found ones
for computer language programming. I am particularly interested in
semantcis, pragmatics and syntax blbiographies.

	Thanks for any help. And, by the way, I already know of the
Hellenistic Greek linguistics page, but am interested in modern linguitic
theory.

	Jim Aitken
Faculty of Divinity,
University of Cambridge,