BAGD2

Rodney J. Decker rdecker at bbc.edu
Sat Nov 20 18:53:22 EST 1999

>         The new Moulton and Milligan will give also definitions, not
>glosses, of the entries. (BTW Does anybody knows where can one purchase a
>good 2nd hand copy of M&M?)

M&M has been reprinted by Hendrickson (Peabody,* Mass, US)--with a
Scripture index that the original did not have. The price is very
reasonable, so buy a new copy of this edition while you wait for the
revised one (which, I'd guess, is a long ways off).

*BTW, trivia note: I was in Boston this week and discovered that "Peabody"
is not pronounced at all as one would think from seeing it written. The
"locals" pronounce it "Pea'-ba-dee" (accent on the antepenault; and that's
not just local "Bostonian" accent, but is apparently the way that the
Peabody family pronounced it--we ran across a very large portrait in a
local restaurant of one of the most well known of the Peabodys--a
philanthropist of some note, I gather.)

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D.       Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT  PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
rdecker at bbc.edu      http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm