Is it a question or not Mk 1.24b: THREAD HALTED

Jeffrey B. Gibson jgibson000 at mailhost.chi.ameritech.net
Sat Nov 13 19:54:31 EST 1999

"Carl W. Conrad" wrote:

> The original question posed with regard to Mark 1:24b concerned punctuation
> and interpretation of the Greek text of the words addressed to Jesus in the
> verse. That subject has been left behind and the discussion has come to
> focus on demonology and larger issues of interpretation of Mark's gospel
> that are outside the appropriate domain of B-Greek. May I suggest that
> those interested in this topic might carry the questions over to the
> GMark-List, where I think (I assume Jeffrey Gibson is watching this) these
> questions fall directly within the scope of the list's concerns.

Yes, I should think they do, especially if they are framed as what AMark is saying in
the verses in question.

For those who are unfamiliar with Kata Markon (the GMark List), please go to
http://metalab.unc.edu/GMark  where you'll find information on the List's aims,
scope, protocols, and method for subscribing.

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson