grant

Numberup at worldnet.att.net Numberup at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 13 16:16:25 EST 1999

I will limit my reply to your question, is "in your (pl) midst" a
[grammatically]  acceptable translation"  for ENTOS  hUMWN?  The simple
answer is Yes.  You might want to consult works such as "The New
Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament," by Rogers and
Rogers, or the lexicons of Bauer, Gingrich and Danker, or Thayer, among
others.

Solomon Landers
Memra Institute for Biblical Research
http://www.memrain.org