grant

Grant grant at cajun.net
Thu Nov 11 23:40:46 EST 1999

I have been part of B-Greek for a few weeks but I'm learning Greek.  I have a limited knowledge.  My question is: "At Luke 17:21,
 "oude erousin idou wde h ekei idou gar h basileia tou yeou entov umwn estin"  can this be translated "The Kingdom of God is in your midst or the Kingdom of God is inside of you."  Aside from any religious beliefs, is "in your midst" an acceptable translation?  The reason i say this is because if it is translated "inside of you" it gives the idea that the Kingdom of God is a heart condition which i sincerely don't feel fits the context of the passage and how you(plural) is relating to the Pharisees as the subject.  I don't even know if i am writing to the correct place but i would much appreciate a clarification.

sincerely,
grant