SBL addendum

Jeffrey B. Gibson jgibson000 at mailhost.chi.ameritech.net
Sat Nov 6 17:09:37 EST 1999

Here's the list of B-Greeks I have so far who intend to be at SBL:

Edgar Krentz
Edward Hobbs
Mark Goodacre
Ben Raymond
Jan Hailey
me
possibly Carl Conrad

Now I'm sure that others have contacted me (Jeff Peterson, Bill Arnal,
Carlton?) but I don't have immediate access to my correspondence files
at the moment so I can't confirm this.

In any case, please -- even if you've let me know already -- send me a
message **off list** so that I can compile an accurate list.

Also, it seems a good idea to let me know if you are presenting (as well
as when and in what section). From this, I can compile a list so that,
schedules permitting, B-Greeks can show support for their fellow List
Members.

Yours,

Jeffrey

--