Latin (off topic)

Kevin Smith kgs at iafrica.com
Tue Nov 2 07:02:03 EST 1999

Dear friends,

I have recently begun to teach myself Latin. The book I'm using is not very nice. Could someone please recommend a good introductory Latin text that is suitable for self-study?

Also, does anyone know if there is morphologically tagged tagged version of the Vulgate available on computer (like the Logos Greek/Hebrew)? Alternatively, is there an analytical lexicon to the Vulgate that gives the parsing information (like Mounce's *Analytical Lexicon of the Greek NT*)?

Since this is off topic, please respond off list.

Thanks a million,
Kevin Smith
Port Elizabeth, SA
kgs at iafrica.com