Kalos Computer Programme

Mark Goodacre M.S.GOODACRE at bham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 30 07:08:23 EDT 1999

On 30 Jul 99, at 18:48, David McKay wrote:

> Seems like a good program, Mark. Thanks for telling us about it.
>
> I had a lot of trouble downloading it? Did any one else experience this? I
> had to try about 6 times to successfully download some of the files. It
> kept stopping before the file was completely downloaded.

I had trouble with the last of the five files but then succeeded.
Considering the sophistication of the programme, the downloading
proceedure is somewhat clunky.  But it is certainly worth persevering.
I think I will make it a "featured link" for August.  The URL again is:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/8851/index.htm

Mark
Dr Mark Goodacre                mailto:M.S.Goodacre at bham.ac.uk
  Dept of Theology                tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham     fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham  B15 2TT  United Kingdom

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
   The New Testament Gateway
   Mark Without Q