Sorting alphabetically?

robertbower at netzero.net robertbower at netzero.net
Sat Jul 24 11:27:48 EDT 1999

Wieland,
One column has the true word, the other has the order
transliteration. The order transliteration is not a true transliteration
but just a sort column. It is really a transorder not a transliteration.
I don't care if the word is real or sounds correct.  It is just there to
maintain alphabetical order.
The first letter of the english alphabet is the first letter of greek
alphabet, the 13 letter of the english alphabet is the 13th letter of
the greek alphabet.  So the word you type in the sort column is not
a  real word,(greek or english) it is just a sorting tool.

Im sorry I did not make myself clear the first time

a=alpha
b=beta
c=gamma
d=delta
e=epsilon
f=zeta
g=eta
h=theta
i=iota
j=kappa
k=lambda
l=mu
m=nu
n=xsi
o=omicron
p=pi
q=rho
r==sigma
s=tau
t=upsilon
u= phi
v=chi
w=psi
x=omega

Lord Blessings,

Bob Bower     robertbower at netzero.net
Seminarian
Concordia Theological Seminary
Fort Wayne, IN

http://members.truepath.com/solideogloria/
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord;
and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(2 Cor 4:5) KJV