Greek courses

Pete Phillips p.m.phillips at cliff.shef.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 10:08:57 EDT 1999

I have been using McNair to teach a basic NT Greek course here at Cliff but I am getting a little fed up with it.  It just doesn't seem to work - perhaps because I don't teach it right.  But I am looking out for any advice on Greek courses I could get hold for September and the new academic year.  Do people still use Dobson or what?  The local University use Athenaze a Classical course apparently.  Any advocates for this?

I look forward to your pearls of wisdom.

Pete Phillips