Moffats Translation

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at utc.campuscw.net
Wed Jul 7 08:57:28 EDT 1999

Mitchell:

Christian Book Distriubutors has it  (Item #32642) for $29.95

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product/1028249?item_no=32642&e
vent=SRC

BIBLE, MOFFATT TRANSLATION

                              Type: Hardcover
                              Vendor: Kregel Publications
                              ISBN: 0825432642
                              CBD Stock No: 32642
                              Dimensions: 2 1/8 X 8 1/4 X 5 1/2
                              Retail price: $46.99
                              CBD Price: $29.95
                              You Save $17.04 (36%)
                              Availability: Ships immediately.

At 09:57 PM 7/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>For some time now I have been trying to find Moffats translation of the
>Holy Bible, but to no success.  If any of you know of where I can obtain
>this version, which I suspect is very prestegious, I would appreciate it
>very much.
>
>Mitchell Gray
>

>---
>B-Greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek