Meaning of ADIAPHORA

Wayne D. Baird baird at zeal.net.au
Thu Jan 28 18:11:40 EST 1999

Greetings, My name is Wayne Baird from Sydney, Australia.  I am 40 years old and presently preparing for pastoral ministry.  I am married to Peta and have three children, Jaimon 4, Paris 2 and Matilda 1.  This year I am about to begin a Bth (Hon) in New testament.  I will be doing a 20,000 word thesis "Spiritual Elitism in Corinth" I would appreciate any help or advice anybody would like to offer.  I have just left the Pentecostal church for many of the same reasons Paul addressed the Corinthians.

Can anybody help me with the meaning of ADIAPHORA, I can not find it in BAGD!