Greek ref books on clearance at CBD

Rodney J. Decker rdecker at bbc.edu
Wed Jan 27 13:55:48 EST 1999

If you don't have these yet, you might be interested in several items on
CBD's current clearance list:

Field, *Notes on the Translation of the NT* $6.95
Deissmann, *Bible Studies* $5.95
Lightfoot, *Biblical Essays* $5.95
Bultmann, *History of the Synoptic Tradition* $5.95

(And though it's not "Greek", you can also pick up vol. 4 of the rev. ISBE
for $4.95! Now if I can only find a copy of v. 3, I'll have a complete set!
I also need vol. 6 of McClintock & Strong...)

CBD is at <http://www.chrbook.com/>.

Rod

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D.       Baptist Bible Seminary
Dept. of NT    P.O. Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* page is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm