Position with TLG open

Edward Hobbs EHOBBS at WELLESLEY.EDU
Sat Jan 23 15:01:46 EST 1999

Colleagues of B-Greek:

Carl and I agree with James Ernest that this should be posted to our List,
since several of you may be qualified for the position, and possibly
someone of that number might be interested in applying for it.

Edward Hobbs
Co-Chair, B-Greek

 Forwarded on behalf of the undersigned, to whom responses and
 inquiries should be directed.

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx