Looking for a nice leather-bound GNT edition

Steve Long steve at allegrographics.com
Fri Jan 22 16:33:20 EST 1999

B-greekers,

Recently, we had a thread dealing with differences between various printed
editions of the GNT. I got the impression that the USB 4th edition in
leather was not very readable. Does any one know of a nice leather-bound
edition?

Steve Long

| Allegro Graphics, Inc. -- Allegro Digital Media, Inc.                |
| 4132 Industrial Drive

| Saint Peters, Missouri 63376                                                |