Re Translators Guides

One of the McKays music at fl.net.au
Fri Jan 22 06:41:51 EST 1999

Hope you don't mind me answering my own question!

>I recently saw a reference to a CD ROM of all the translators guides by
Bratcher and Nida, but now I can't find it again. Can anybody tell me where
I can get one and how much they cost, please?

I found the site again. The URL is
http://www.biblesoftdirect.com/biblesoftdirect/ubshanserplu.html
and the product is a Windows only set of the NT translators guides, with RSV
and TEV. It costs $89.95 but is an add-on to the BIBLESOFT PC Study Bible CD
ROM which can be bought in various versions, priced from $80 to almost $300.

Thanks, David.
No problem, happy to oblige.
David McKay
music at fl.net.au